HM Treasury is now inviting views from the sector on lifetime giving. The announcement suggests a possible reduction in tax liability for those who donate objects and arts to the nation. The consultation closes on the 21st September 2011 and can be found here
Giving Art to to the Nation..government consultation
recent posts list
- Top tips on Accreditation and Collections Development
- Industrial Heritage: Photographic Project Partnership Opportunity
- Pictures:free or not free?
- Book your place for the Annual Convention of Association of Cultural Enterprises
- MA & EH: Heads up
- Resilience – returns..
- Working internationally..
- Filming your venue 4th Dec.
- Copyright in museums
- Heritage Ambassadors
Book Events here
Worcestershire Museum and Heritage Group Networking EventNovember 10, 2014 ⋅ MHGW network event: free
Retail Therapy 3 : MuseumRetailForum, site visit Baddesley ClintonNovember 19, 2014 ⋅ Retail visits : Baddesley Clinton: free
Making the Most of...Keeping it Legal!November 26, 2014 ⋅ Keeping it Legal: free
Making the Most of..... your venue for filmingDecember 4, 2014 ⋅ Making the Most of.. Filming at your Venue: free
- RT @RuairiTheFawn: Insects will be crawling over Market Hall Museum #Warwick on #Halloween 🐝🐞🐛🐜🐌 #Warwickhour #halfterm http://t.co/THH3ohm… 4 hours ago
- RT @localitynews: Do you work with volunteers? Join our masterclass webinar 'Supporting Volunteers' @ 12pm next Weds shar.es/10qgtC 6 hours ago
- RT @wwyellowdoor: Only 4 more days to enjoy HALF PRICE ENTRY @FreudMusLondon with our special half term voucher! RT @UrbanExplorer http://t… 7 hours ago
- RT @HMCMuseum: It's the last day of @Popbangcolour #HalfTerm workshops today at the heritage-motor-centre.co.uk/event/crafty-a… here's some car collages http://… 7 hours ago
search this site
accessibility Accreditation ACE AIM archaeology archives arts audiences awards buildings collections communicating community conservation coventry cpd culture curating digital events FamilyFriendly featured finance funding fundraising future good ideas governance green HLF independent museum inspiration learning local events local history marketing museums at night retail social media sustainability tourism training volunteers well-being young people
- Top tips on Accreditation and Collections Development October 29, 2014
- Industrial Heritage: Photographic Project Partnership Opportunity October 27, 2014
- Pictures:free or not free? October 27, 2014
- Book your place for the Annual Convention of Association of Cultural Enterprises October 25, 2014
- MA & EH: Heads up October 24, 2014
- Resilience – returns.. October 24, 2014
- Working internationally.. October 24, 2014
- Filming your venue 4th Dec. October 23, 2014
- Copyright in museums October 23, 2014