What are they and why do we want them? Read why these libraries want some..hangingtogether.org » Blog Archive » Wanted: A resident Wikipedian. and then why not search this blog site – using the tag wiki or wikipedia for more enlightenment.
recent posts list
- The future of the Culture Grid?
- Behind Closed Doors: A mini toolkit to unlock an amazing stores experience
- Top tips on Accreditation and Collections Development
- Industrial Heritage: Photographic Project Partnership Opportunity
- Pictures:free or not free?
- Book your place for the Annual Convention of Association of Cultural Enterprises
- MA & EH: Heads up
- Resilience – returns..
- Working internationally..
- Filming your venue 4th Dec.
Book Events here
Worcestershire Museum and Heritage Group Networking EventNovember 10, 2014 ⋅ MHGW network event: free
Retail Therapy 3 : MuseumRetailForum, site visit Baddesley ClintonNovember 19, 2014 ⋅ Retail visits : Baddesley Clinton: free
Making the Most of...Keeping it Legal!November 26, 2014 ⋅ Keeping it Legal: free
Making the Most of..... your venue for filmingDecember 4, 2014 ⋅ Making the Most of.. Filming at your Venue: free
- RT @morleycollege: No need to be sad! We're days away from Edward #Bawden Storyteller exhibition opening. Here's a sneak peak… http://t.co/… 2 hours ago
- WANT!!! RT @JaneAudas: Mr Bawden? Wallpaper exhibition? I shall get in @higginsbedford i.instagram.com/p/uvL0hVRljf/ 2 hours ago
- Photo: Xmas visual merchandising Red brandy style @nationalgallery #museumretail tmblr.co/ZESyCy1UTzm_V 2 hours ago
- Xmas visual merchandising Red brandy style nationalgallery #museumretail instagram.com/p/u08_p1CCjo/ 2 hours ago
search this site
accessibility Accreditation ACE AIM archaeology archives arts audiences awards buildings collections communicating community conservation coventry cpd culture curating digital events FamilyFriendly featured finance funding fundraising future good ideas governance green HLF independent museum inspiration learning local events local history marketing museums at night retail social media sustainability tourism training volunteers well-being young people
- Behind Closed Doors: A mini toolkit to unlock an amazing stores experience October 30, 2014
- Top tips on Accreditation and Collections Development October 29, 2014
- Industrial Heritage: Photographic Project Partnership Opportunity October 27, 2014
- Pictures:free or not free? October 27, 2014
- Book your place for the Annual Convention of Association of Cultural Enterprises October 25, 2014
- MA & EH: Heads up October 24, 2014
- Resilience – returns.. October 24, 2014
- Working internationally.. October 24, 2014
- Filming your venue 4th Dec. October 23, 2014